On Tuesday 24 September, at the annual Schroders UK Platform Awards, we were delighted to win:
- Best Platform Provider (AUM over £25 billion) for Standard Life Wrap
- Best Platform Provider (AUM up to £25 billion) for Standard Life Elevate
- Leading Platform for Model Portfolio Services for Standard Life Wrap
- Best Platform Service for Standard Life Wrap
- Runner-up Best Platform Service for Standard Life Elevate
At Standard Life we are focussed on building enduring relationships with you as we work together to meet the needs of your clients and your business. So, I’m particularly proud to win awards that are voted for by the advisers and discretionary fund managers we work so closely with.
In addition to the Schroders Awards, we’re proud to have already secured:
- An AKG A Financial Strength Rating
- An AdviserAsset Platinum Rating
- Defaqto 5 Star and Gold Service Ratings
Standard Life Elevate and Standard Life Wrap are the only two platforms to hold all four of these top accolades.
We’re dedicated to continually investing in both our Wrap and Elevate platforms and in the past year we have:
- Launched Professional Portfolio Manager (PPM) on Wrap to support advisers in offering dynamic investment solutions, more efficiently
- Introduced Separately Managed Accounts (SMA) on Elevate
- Refreshed Techzone to help you navigate the complex world of tax and inheritance planning
- Continued to share insight and thought leadership through events and regular updates
- Made usability enhancements and improved the CGT tool on both Wrap and Elevate
- Support advisers to meet MiFID II requirements by enabling production of an ad-hoc Cost and Charges document
I look forward to sharing more on our future plans soon as we keep moving forward together to deliver a great client experience.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
The value of investments can go down as well as up, and your clients could get back less than they paid in.