Advisory business growth has been driven by pension freedoms and increasing regulation meaning the demands on portfolio functionality have never been greater.
This innovation represents a transformation in portfolio management by enabling businesses to scale their advisory investment processes to serve more clients with more investment solutions, in a more efficient way.
Building on the Wrap platform's existing capabilities the new technology offers advisers:
Increased efficiency and scalability
- Automated mechanical rebalancing
- Live valuations
- Efficient exception handling processes
- Separate user interface and segregated user access
- Full audit trail of activity and version control
- Suite of MI reports to support making robust investment decisions
Improved client outcomes
- Multi-goal investing from single tax wrapper
- Cost efficient ETI trading
- Align to target strategy for payments and withdrawals
- Enhanced client view with portfolio specific statements to track model performances and transactions
Take a look at the client portfolio management functionality available to you today - watch the Professional Portfolio Manager demo
View the key features of Professional Portfolio Manager
Could mechanical rebalancing improve efficiency in your business? Jenny Davidson discusses this in her blog
Find out what you may need to consider before adopting mechanical rebalancing
How can I find out more?
Please speak to your usual Standard Life contact for more information.